Grass Tour 2023 Registration
We are very excited about our Grass Tour this year! Thank you for joining us for a great educational tour, we can’t wait to see you there! If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-356-7002
About the 2023 Grass Tour
Schedule of Events
August 17th: Small Acreage Management
- Introduction and reason for the 2023 Grass Tour
- History of the Platte River Fort and property Management
- Working with small acreage landowners and small acreage management
- Land Conversion in the front range, importance of agriculture, and being a steward of the land.
August 18th: Roberts Ranch Tour
- Taking a look at Eagle’s Nest Open Space and a Rejuvra project to help combat Cheatgrass.
- Taking a look at a recent Colorado Ag Water Alliance project on Zach Thodes Property
- With an interactive and educational tour of the Roberts ranch, touching on ecology, economics, range monitoring, and grazing plans.